Come sit with me, let's visit

Come sit with me, let's visit

Monday, January 19, 2015

Shell Shock- you should try this.

Know the diagnosis helps with the cure. I am healer, it's what I do. Just like any other attempt at doing things correctly, I first started to study. Currently there is a vast amount of information relating to this 'disease' even to the point of a recent attempt to relabel it as a Disease. Frankly my hallucinations and don't care if it's called Vanilla Machine Gun. I used to be a brilliant and vivacious woman. Now I hide, even in public, I hide. Nothing about me is consistent. I have become fluid, sometimes at a boil, sometimes frozen. Seldom do I stand still, for fear I will grow something on me.

I watched this video made in between WWI and WWII. It's brutal to watch, and as a medical professional, I find treatments deplorable. As a patient, I stop and think "hmmmmm" several times. It is most assuredly Food For Thought


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwTdHwJadV4

No comments: