Come sit with me, let's visit

Come sit with me, let's visit

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome

At the moment I am not entirely sure what I am going to do with this blog. I am a Healer, and for reasons that seem important to me right now, I will not tell you what capacity. I have also had a very traumatic experience related to work that now has me sitting around, finding things to do. Soooo.... I have decided to take my baby steps right here.

The problem, it seems is nightmares. And I don't sleep, I wake standing in the middle of my room charged full of adrenaline and ready to battle Sparta. At the that moment of half dream/wake, I saw a cruel and calculating face over me-terrifying me out of sleep. I wanted to swing and fight and scream. But I counted to 10 and I breathed. 1-2-3-4-don't scream-5-6-7-don't run-8-9-10. Breathe slowly.

I have multiple interests, most of them, at this moment geared toward making me a member of society that doesn't have a panic attack in the grocery store or visions of suicides from my own professional past-hanging from every tree, clear as day to me-as real as Harvey the Rabbit to the rest of the world.

No comments: